Please keep this list for the notebook Chapter 15 assignments. We will be using these links to create our interactive personal notebooks with the textbook and other media. Do not lose. The Waybacks will come from these links too. Put a check mark at each link when you have finished the work on the site. This will go into your notebook as an input page.
To find each blog please find the Zinn poster on the welcome page, below the poster is the search box. On a computer the search box is easier to find. Please type in the title of the blog. These will be assigned at difference times but if you want to start early you can. They are in order. There are 12 titles below:
- Civil War Chapter 15 Notebook
- To Become a full citizen through education
- Scott's Great Snake
- Cinco De mayo, Battle of Puebla 1862
- The Civil War & African-American 54th
- 54th Massachusetts and colonel Robert Gould Shaw
- Emancipation Proclamation January 1, 1863
- The Gettysburg address
- Was president Lincoln #1?
- Mary Todd & Abraham Lincoln
- Was President Lincoln juggling many things?
- The Second term as President