Many of you have wanted to work on other things to raise your grade. Again, completing what is assigned is always best because we focus on particular standards to master. But I have let you look for research in other areas that interests you. Many places on the website are for you to find interests that can be placed into your notebook. I decided to add this section for more links to that goal. What is past is prologue. History matters!
1. Find something you are interested in.
2. Add the notes to the input of the interactive personal notebook
3. Decide what type of output you want
4. Call it extra credit on the Table of Contents and highlight it.
5. If you have not completed all the assigned work for the interactive personal notebook it is not extra points.