• How do you know the story of your birth?
• What evidence do you have to back your story?
• How might someone else remember this story?
You will be looking to find a parent of someone that can tell you about your birth story or other story you choose. Please follow the directions and take notes in class so you are able to add this to your notebook. Use the button below to download the handout to start the project.
Questions for the end to answer in your notebook:
• Why did students choose certain events and not others? What made some events
more important or memorable than others?
• Was it difficult to select events? Why or why not?
• What types of evidence would be necessary to corroborate that your selected event
• What happened when you asked someone about the event? Did they agree with
your version? Did they remember things differently?