These students usually:
- Write down the homework in the agenda.
- Complete agenda write-ups at the end of class.
- Write the classwork into the notes.
- Add to the T.O.C. the assignment before class, at least a date entry for the CNN or textbook chapter notes, classwork, or daily assignment.
- In class verbal participation and collaboration.
- Not all spend the 15 minutes a night, but many do.
Please try to follow this Student Dialogue:
Johnny: Maria, would you please help me on _________? [asking nicely]
Maria: Sure, I think I have time.
Johnny: Can I copy it?
Maria: NO. Mr.C says we can not copy, but I will talk to you about the assignment and show you how I did it.
Johnny: I am sorry I asked to copy I know I was not supposed to ask that because it is unreasonable. I think it is reasonable to listen to you about how you did this assignment. Where you found things, used handouts, and what you used to guide you on the assignment.
Maria: Thanks for understanding we should follow the social contract on all our assignments. Here is what I did..........
Johnny: Thank you for taking the time to help me. I hope we can do this again in the future.
Please use the blog to ask questions or communicate ideas and questions. Please be respectful and follow the social contract. I will add more when I check the grades again each week. Finish the farewell address wayback. Take care